Eucalyptus is an extremely versatile oil and is great to have around the house. It not only eases muscle and joint pain, helps coughs and kills bacteria, it can be used for almost anything.
Here are some tips and tricks for Eucalyptus Essential Oil:
1. Freshen the air. Diffuse Eucalyptus during and just after times of illness to clear the air and freshen the space. To do this yourself use up to 6 drops in an aromatherapy diffuser. Chinese herbalists often used Eucalyptus as “sick room” oil in this way.
2. Remove sticker/decal residue from glass with a few drops on a cloth and scrub away.
3. Freshen laundry. Add 1-2 teaspoons of Eucalyptus oil to your load of wash for a fresh scent along with the anti-microbial benefits.
4. Remove paint, grease and ink from clothes. Use a few drops on a cloth to rub the area.
5. Mix up a bug repellent for plants. Add half a teaspoon of oil to half a litre of water and spray on plants.
6. Use as a stainless steel cleaner. Drop a few drops on a cloth and scrub away.
7. Make a room air freshener. Mix a quarter of a teaspoon or 15 drops of eucalyptus oil with a half teaspoon of vodka, place in an atomizer/spray bottle and add 2 cups of water. Add more Eucalyptus oil for a stronger scent.
share with us on social your Eucalyptus uses - @Escents